Login to Complete a Submission or to Access Reviewing Panel
Login with ASME
ASME’s Nuclear Engineering Conference powered by ICONE Student Competition!
- The Nuclear Engineering Conference offers students an opportunity to present a technical paper on issues affecting the electric power generation industry today.
- You will present your paper and gain valuable insight and feedback to improve your research
- You will be published in ASME proceedings
- You will have the opportunity to network with fellow colleagues and power industry professionals
- You will receive complimentary conference registration with access to the virtual event, access to the conference proceedings, and access to the virtual content until December 31, 2020.
- All students will have the opportunity to win!
- Best paper from each region
- Best presentation from each region
Details on how to participate in the Virtual Event
- Log into the submission portal
- Sign the Speaker Release Form by July 1st and work on your submission
- For instructions how click here
- Record a 3-5 minutes presentation that delivers the key points and message of your submission
- Upload and submit your video presentation in the submission portal by July 10th
- Create a one slide summary of your findings
- Register for the Virtual Event through your Track Chair
- Attend our Workshops, Keynotes, Panels, Plenaries, and Technical Sessions
- Network and collaborate with power industry professionals
- Attend the Awards Ceremony and Student Competition Session to find our if you’re one of the winners!